Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WeegieWoman

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WeegieWoman

  1. I've ran out of ideas
  2. I ran out of steam
  3. WeegieWoman replied to joe's topic in Socializing
    Where are you???? It looks beautiful! Lovely pic thanks for sharing. You both look so happy, have a great holiday
  4. I ran for my life
  5. He's in the running
  6. Well done Joe! 2 years already! Where has the time went? Hopefully the weather is good to you today and you can get a round or two of golf in.
  7. He was a bit full on
  8. Aye ye canny beat a proper fry up! The full Monty
  9. Can I get a full english?
  10. Home alone The three amigos Big Dirty dancing
  11. He's full of hot air
  12. How you feeling today Lilly? That guy in work sounds like a plonker!
  13. Sorry we are fully booked
  14. He's not the full shilling
  15. I'm a glass half full kind of person
  16. I'm so full i could burst
  17. She is the full package
  18. Reports of a suspicious package
  19. You better pack your bags
  20. It packs a punch
  21. Will you pack it in!
  22. Dito love the pic Linda. Gorgeous couple. Love the style back then!!! Congrats on 9 months
  23. I dont give a rats arse about it
  24. I need to get out the rat race
  25. I went beetroot

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.