Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WeegieWoman

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WeegieWoman

  1. Why dont you name things simple like a square sausage?
  2. yep i sure am, glasgow, im in the glasgow club access to 22 gyms and 12 pools, unlimited classes only £30/month its amazing value
  3. just promise me you wont chuck a prawn egg thingy in my hat please?
  4. can i beg to differ?
  5. hmmmm are you messing around with scotch eggs?
  6. wow fabby 100 days is A M A Z I N G NOPE from me day 156
  7. that hit me like a tonne of bricks
  8. why dont we just have The best snack, scotch eggs?
  9. would an egg not be good in every savoury pie?
  10. does it have an egg in the middle?
  11. who would like a slice of pizza?
  12. yes that is amazing going frezflops, good for you. what happens when you hit your target, do you have to switch things up to maintain the weight? Im an easy day today, 30 mins cx works class after work.
  13. yes very flattering, oh who else misses wearing the netball kit?
  14. all the netball kits are cute though aren't they?
  15. ooo look wee she did not roll her Rrrrr there did she?
  16. Hi Giveintowin. My experience was slightly different in that i was on the patches religiously but after 3 weeks I kept forgetting to put them on. But when I realised I did not have one on I felt ok, it wasn't a panic. So I knew I could manage fine off them and i subsequently came off them with no increased cravings. I remember at the beginning though the patches were a godsend and I felt if I stay on these forever thats ok as they are keeping me off the fags. I suppose you've got two options - adjust to being off the patches or go back on the patches. I'm a firm believer in do whatever you gotto do to keep your quit. There's only one rule here - dont smoke. Re quit counselling appointments - is it possible just to ask for the support to continue or even more support, or look for support from another organisation? Hey you are just a few weeks ahead of me, we are fast approaching 6 months!! Stay vigilant and keep doing what you are doing because you are doing brilliant.
  17. Would ginger hair suit me better?
  18. I dont have to go ginger do i?
  19. You throw like a girl
  20. But id like to try the back combed big hair?
  21. What sort of clothes in the 40's though, was it not funkier clothes in the 80's?
  22. Not in my lifetime i dont think?
  23. Yep sure thing, what we called?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.