Everything posted by Jordan7
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Oscar's on notice
-
**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
All I can say is ouch! and hope that number 3 is the lie. I've played enough softball to really feel that one.
-
back again
I agree with Jillar that your productivity is impressive. You've done more in the first week of your quit than I did in the first year of mine, but I'm with you on the less clutter is a very good thing part. So glad that the sleep issues are improving, and yay for rib bones and happy dogs!
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Enjoy lovely friends
-
**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
1. Lived in 5 states; 7 if just for a summer counts. 2. 3rd grade and 10th grade, or the equivalents. 3. I am barely an unprofessional chef, so... Saz is the winner.
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
-
back again
Sounds as if you're on my normal (non)sleep schedule. Not fun. What a wonderful family you have, but keep some distance from your sister or wear a mask around her while she's sick. I know you want to help her but don't take the chance of catching something and having to postpone treatment. And give Tank and Luna an extra cookie from me.
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
He's exceptionally snarky
-
**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
1. I have lived in 5 different states. 2. I went to school in London during two non-sequential school years. 3. I am a professional chef.
-
Abbynormal is 7 months smoke free
Congratulations, abby! So proud of you for hanging in there despite everything life has thrown at you during the past 7 months, and coming out the winner. I hope things are turning around for the better and wish you a happy, healthy next 7 months and beyond.
-
back again
Thinking of you, @hellkatbaby, and as you would say "DONT EVER GIVE UP! YOU ARE MUCH STRONGER THAN YOU THINK!" Also, huge congratulations to you on your almost 2-week-old quit!
-
Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
Toads often won't eat roses Plaid
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Inventing new gadgets
-
**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
I'll go with #1 - you only have frostbite in one area
-
**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
1. I "sold" Fuller Brush items for about a week at age 13; I think I sold one or two items to someone who felt sorry for the skinny girl shivering at their door in the middle of winter, and let me in. My hot dog career was a few years later and lasted for at least two weeks. PSA- there isn't much money in hot dog sales, particularly if you don't own the cart and are a lousy salesperson. 2. I have the average number of fingers on each hand. 3. I have fostered for a Labrador rescue for many years and often have a four-legged house guest for anywhere from a few days to a few months, depending on how long it takes for them to be adopted. (Saz- Labs not Goldens, but my first retriever was a Golden). #2 is the lie, so Reciprocity is the BW.
-
**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
Okay, let's see what lies I know. 1. I had a couple of very short careers doing door to door Fuller Brush sales and selling hot dogs from a mobile cart. 2. I have six fingers on one hand. 3. I have fostered over 50 Labrador Retrievers.
-
**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
Bunny and his lovely lop-eared lady are certainly enjoying wedded bliss, but it looks like the first sentence was a response to reciprocity's post.
-
**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
-
**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
It's you, Jillar, but I think we need to hear a little more about #2 also.
-
back again
Thank you for sharing your journey and courage. You have a gift for putting your situation and emotions into straightforward words with a dash of humor thrown in, even as you are still trying to make sense out of the senseless circumstances you suddenly found yourself in. Your ability to meet this setback head on and get your winning game plan in order is truly inspirational, and must be particularly so to your friends and family who are there fighting right alongside you. You're making us all very proud.
-
**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
I always feel bad for the last kid picked for the team, so I'll take #1 even though I imagine there are a few of those on every train.
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
National Egomaniac Day
- Wee Fluffy Me is two years smoke free!
- Linda Thomas is 1 Year Smoke Free!
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Interesting new gambit