Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    You're trying my last nerve
  2. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I have some good bud right now 😄😄
  3. Easy, said Sally 😄😄
  4. Told off damn annoying youngster Young
  5. jillar replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    He's a beautiful Norwegian Forest cat @mightyboosh. I have one too. They're such great cats
  6. Here in the states we have the Great American smokeout. This year it's November 21. And yes, I felt the same as you did on that day......
  7. Easily if every quitter here posted!
  8. Every frucking time the temperature gets over 80 degrees good old Frontier internet service cuts out. My internet has been out more than its been on today, grrrrr
  9. I'm bumping this because tomorrow we find out if my mom's feet can be saved. She's smoked all 55 years of my life. I'm not sure when she started because she gets mad if you ask her anything about her smoking. In June my sister noticed my mom's toes were scabby and pus filled. My sis took her to a walk in clinic who directed her to the hospital. After x rays and a night in the hospital it was determined she had an infection in them and sent home with antibiotics. They didn't work. Now after an MRI it's been determined that her circulation is so bad in her legs that if this last ditch procedure they're going to try doesn't work gangrene will set in and she will lose her legs within a couple of months. She will not even think about quitting smoking but for those of you who are still on the fence, now is a great day to quit.....
  10. Congratulations on 7 months quit Sammy!
  11. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    He's on the fast track to success
  12. Tried experimental running
  13. So hot out roasted today Roast
  14. Seriously though officer bakon, congratulations on 7 years quit. And thanks for all the insults you bring to the board. I hope you do something special for yourself to mark this milestone. Here's one idea:
  15. jillar commented on mrsguest's blog entry in My Quit
    I'm not picky, I'll take any of them please 😍😍
  16. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    That's cute too!
  17. Here's mine!
  18. Since you hate your job anyway @notsmokinjo, save it and tell him the day you quit lol.
  19. Enlightening, riveting show
  20. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I think behaving well is a very good trait
  21. Leading into giant heatwave tomorrow Giant
  22. jillar commented on mrsguest's blog entry in My Quit
    You'll do fine mrsguest, because you want this Your pic didn't post but I did assembly work years ago so I know how monotonous it can be.
  23. Welcome to our train full of quitters unguided. Great decision you've made to stop smoking
  24. Spam leaves everyone enraged, period Leave

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.