Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. Who says they're willing to pay you?
  2. Teaching robotic artificial intelligence now Teach
  3. They eat donuts
  4. Are you being entertained too?
  5. Maybe your neighbors need the entertainment?
  6. Do you keep your curtains closed?
  7. Can't you store them somewhere more discreet?
  8. Maybe just while you're watching them?
  9. I had a lot of questions about my quit symptoms the first month of my quit and was glad I had people who had been through those things already to guide me and tell me it was normal. Shout out you guys with any questions you have regarding your quits. We're here for you 😊
  10. No, do you?
  11. Trained him in needed knowledge Train
  12. Drunk and stupid
  13. Aren't most of them funny?
  14. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Nothing like a pandemic to make everyone get future flu shots each year
  15. Most everyone escaped the storm Storm
  16. YouTube overload undeniable
  17. Did you see the one I posted on the cool commercials thread?
  18. Oh they don't come in @Doreensfree, they stay on the porch, driveway or in the garage. And yes, they all know and see my oxygen hose on when I have to go ask them to stay six feet apart! The one guy yesterday really thought that he was staying six feet away from me so he was abiding by the rules 😣 Maybe it's a murder plot? 😂😂
  19. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
  20. Am I just getting old or are commercials getting funnier?
  21. Why does my dog keep crop dusting me?!
  22. Thanks everybody, this past year was probably the worst year of my life. My mom died, my beautiful Cocoa bunny died disappeared, my Acadia with only 22,000 miles on it was totaled and in January of this year my lungs failed from a viral infection and I spent ten days in the hospital and came home on oxygen. Bad things are going to happen to us people but we will get through them as non smokers. I can't speak for everyone but I fought hard for that and am proud to say that even though thoughts of smoking still enter my mind they can't make me give up my quit. So here's hoping for a much better 2020 in spite of the pandemic! Thanks again you guys for remembering my day and thank you @johnny5 for posting it 🤗😘
  23. Oh and the kicker is that one neighbor who came over yesterday is a sheriff who knows full well to take these precautions and she's over showing frucking videos to the guys on her phone of the kids new way of greeting each other and in my mom's words, "I'm the bad guy" for telling them six feet!
  24. Grrr, I'm getting so tired of people coming over every frucking day and not staying six feet apart! These idiots think that they only need to stay six feet away from me and not my husband. News flash, get him sick and I get sick dumb asses. STAY THE FRUCK SIX FEET AWAY!!!!!!
  25. New tennis shoes

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.