Everything posted by notsmokinjo
-
The Rules (in case you don't know them)
I'm gunna have to break rule 5 cos it will be considered a crime against humanity. You'll just have to settle for me booby profile pic.
-
chicks or sticks
0 (at least its not a +2/-1 senario but I am failing to see the load of other chicks?)
- chicks or sticks
-
I Didn't Quit Today
Congrats on taking the quit step... I'm new enough in this quit to remember those first hours, days etc... biggest tip celebrate every hour for the first few days, then count days, but take it i day at a time. You can do this. Read as much as you can about nicotine addiction and be kind to yourself. Sing out if you need support because I am sure everyone here will be champin at the bit to help you keep your quit. Good luck and chookas.
-
game: **The Coke Machine**
and get a thwarted terror plot I put in a heat wave
-
chicks or sticks
-1 (just think how less awesome it'd be without us)
- Game *The Food Game*
-
chicks or sticks
-1 don't lie reciprocity, you luv it
-
Wednesday 28th February 2018
-
Yet another QSMB Refugee
Is it bad I wanna hunt down bakons posts? Will it be worse if I understand em?
- chicks or sticks
-
***New Game*** TPBM
true, so so very true, they even have to live in the backyard TPBM has eaten fish in the past week.
-
The Question Game
True I paint, facepaint (even place in competitions and make money doing gigs), play half a doz instruments, Sew (made the kids communion dress), sculpt, crochet, :( can't knit anymore because of my shoulder.. TNP has been sky diving
-
**New Game** Your Favorite Things A - Z
Winning
-
Answer a question with a song title.
Show Biz Kids - Steely Dan Wot eva happened to rock?
-
**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game
3. Cos seriously wot Pom hasn't been chucked from a hotel pool for skinny dippin.
-
Yet another QSMB Refugee
Hi All, Apologies in advance (to the QuitTrain peeps) for the fact ya gunna need a translator half the time to read my boganese. Anywhoo, thanks for not sending me to Manus Island considerin me refugee status. Obviously it took me a bit longer than some of my fellow QSMB mates to find you guys and was so not the best time to decide to stop the NRT gum but hey... day 5 nicotine free and day 90 smoke free. For my new friends, long time smoker, serial quitter... I only count quits that lasted over 24 hours... so really this is quit #3. Thanks for giving me a new home. Jo
-
Displaced Person
found my way... well that was a scary couple of days with no Nope thread and needing an sos and having a break down and ok deep breath (yep can still do that cos I didn't turf my quit)... I finded you all and it look likes some new friends. Hope my fellow newbies make there way here... I've been stressing for quite a few of us.