Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

notsmokinjo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by notsmokinjo

  1. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9 8 ... oo hello rose babe.
  2. notsmokinjo replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    Craving some steamed South Melbourne Market DimSims
  3. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9 .... we named our goldfish.... and our siamese fighting fish Shandy .... hmmm ok, Mr Lincoln, do I need to adjust my first name cos we called him Tof but his name was really Three of Five?
  4. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  5. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ... bloody pedantic pom... now if it was me I'd go with whatever option sounded funnier and not ask for clarification cos are we really gunna know???? but yes, fish count and its the first street your lived on, not the first you remember... UNLESS you don't know what it was called and then just use the first one you remember.
  6. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  7. guide
  8. notsmokinjo replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    Our hot jam doughnuts are basically balled hot sugared doughtnuts with hot jam in the middle... usually $1 each nowadays. There used to be a stall at the south melbourne market that did hot sugar doughnuts that were a ring... you had the choice of sugar, cinnamon sugar or you could get it injected with blackberry jam.... omg divine... but the trendies moved into south melbourne and the doughnut shop was lost to developments.... ?
  9. I would say forgetting your quitaversary is a good thing. Welcome to the land of double figures... huge achievement.
  10. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8 .... cos slippy had a whoopsy and should only be 9... and he really shouldn't be playing without a porn name... tsk tsk tsk
  11. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  12. Olympics
  13. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8 ... welcome home from work slippidy doo dah.... so Toby Colby and I, Tof Farrell need to know your Porn Star name or you wont be allowed to play... its a new rule for today... To get a porn name your first name = the name of your first pet & your last name = the name of the first street you lived one.
  14. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  15. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  16. notsmokinjo replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    Confession: I think with her confession above, Fluffy is really missing out on one of the true joys of life... the doughnut van...
  17. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7 ... The Tobe-star.... hehehe
  18. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7 Fluffy dear... wots ya porn star name... the boys wont play, they gone all shy... your first name is the name of your first pet, your last name is the name of the first street you lived on Me = Tof Farrell ... I'm a fancy arse porn star with a name like that.
  19. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7...
  20. Are you wearing new shoes @Wee fluffy me??? Maybe you just need to make those wean's earn their keep cand get them to give you a good foot rub. ... try giving them a warm soak when ya get home then put some deep heat (linement) on them to see if that helps. Might just be sore after a busy week at work...if they are no better in 3 days off to the doctor my dear.
  21. notsmokinjo replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    or from the place at the train station where I get 2 hot jam doughnuts and a hot coffee for $5
  22. notsmokinjo replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    confession: I think Krispy Kreme doughnuts are over rated and I have never liked any that I have had... give me a hot jam doughnut from a van by the beach and I'm happy..
  23. harder
  24. ^^ Mum Cliques are what Mean Girls become when they age. I avoid the mum cliques like the plague. Its not so bad with her high school as her school seems to have the nuns or the girls themselves do a lot of the things the mum cliques normally do... I have already clocked the mums who will be an issue for me and luckily the kid has only befriended on of their kids. I had a few run ins with the mum clique at her first primary school but was oblivious to them at the 2nd school.
  25. notsmokinjo replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9 well may you mmm porn me but what's ya porn name??? I need to know now cos the question is out there... SS lippy would tell us his.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.