Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joe7

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Joe7

  1. Congratulations on your 3 months Jo.
  2. Happy Birthday.
  3. I'm so glad to see you here Jo. Congratulations on your first 90 days.
  4. Congratulations on your 8 months Huntressd.
  5. I’m glad you found your way here G67.
  6. I’m glad you found your way here Rory.
  7. Hi Fab. I'm glad you found your way here. Hopefully your quit buddy and many others will as well.
  8. Beazel, Wee me, Despair not, and Jane, It is good to see all of you here. Doreensfree, Jet Black, and DCC, Thanks for your welcomes.
  9. Glad to see you here KT.
  10. I'm glad to see you here Beazel.
  11. Hi Huntressd. I'm glad to see you here.
  12. Hi Roopy. I'm glad you found this site. Only a couple other new quitters from QSMB have found it so far.
  13. Thanks Nopester. Good to see you here.
  14. Thanks Sparkzzz.
  15. Thanks Shane. It's good to see you here too.
  16. Thanks for the welcome Martian5.
  17. Thanks Nancy.
  18. Its good to see you here Roz. Thanks Reciprocity.
  19. Thanks Johnny.
  20. Hello all. I am another displayed person from qsmb. I stopped smoking cold turkey close to 10 months ago. It has been my only quit. Nice to meet you.
  21. Congratulations on your first month Katie.
  22. Congratulations on your 4 months Giveintowin.
  23. Hi Sparkzzz. Glad to see you here like so many other qsmb members.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.