Everything posted by catlover
-
Saturday Poll: Toilet Paper... over or under?
I know your pain Jo.... same here when my Son visits!!! blocks it every time. He seems to use half the roll to line the toilet even before he starts!!!! his reason...... so it has a quiet landing!! and the the rest of the roll to wipe.............
-
Saturday Poll: Toilet Paper... over or under?
^^^I could do with one of those giant rolls when my Son uses the loo! he can use a whole roll during one sitting ! must have an elephant's butt ? I'm an over fan too ?
-
What are you doing right now
Hope you are ok Jo, sorry to read you are poorly. Thinking of you ((hugs)) and hope you enjoy your christmas dinner.
-
Three Associated Words Game
diary date blind
- Word Association Game
-
1 to 20,000 in pictures
- Sunday 9th December 2018
NOPE- Saturday 8th December 2018
NOPE......- "I will..."
I will remember how bad I felt losing a 2 year quit..... choose freedom.- Friday 7th December 2018
NOPE.....- Thursday 6th December 2018
NOPE...- Change A Letter Game
- Day 1 again.
Great advice ^^^^ ...You definately need a plan...what will you do when a crave hits again?? You need distractions,keep busy, plenty of hard sweet/mints/ fruit etc.. and mainly the WANT to quit and then dig your heels in and say NOPE!! ..... repeat for the next crave.. All the best, you can do it if you really want it.- 1 to 20,000 in pictures
- A - Z Words Ending with a Vowel
- The Last Letter Game
- Word Association Game
- Linked Words Game
- Wednesday 5 th December 2018
NOPE.....- RoryPlog is 11 Months Smoke Free
congrats on being 11 month smokefree ...?- Martian5 is 11 Months Smoke Free
- Tuesday 4 th december 2018
NOPE....- Word Association Game
- Linked Words Game
- Gabes is 11 months Smoke Free
Wow 11 months of freedom is brilliant, almost there.. ? - Sunday 9th December 2018