Everything posted by Sslip
- chicks or sticks
-
Introsucktion
Those milestones are important @My life, my recovery. Make sure that as you reach them, you give yourself a little (or even big) treat. You will have earned it.
-
The urge to smoke is taking over.Please help
@Daisywheels, proud of you winning that battle. Congratulations.
- chicks or sticks
-
This or That game
As a spread - honey Jam - strawberry or apricot?
-
This or That game
If cooking (no that frequently) Of the two cook what the majority want In reality Cook what I want and invite others to join me if they want to. Meal for one - prepare from scratch or ready meal?
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-2 can you give me a little feedback on my glockenspiel playing later? I promise it isn't squeaky. ?
- chicks or sticks
- This or That game
-
This or That game
No it's really not necessary Getting colder, continue wearing just a t-shirt and stick the heating on or stick a jumper on and wait for the temperature to drop further?
-
TAMMYB9597 is 6 Months Smoke Free
Congratulations on 6 months smoke free Tammy. The half way mark is huge, so make sure you take time to do something special for yourself.
-
Zenith is 3 Months Smoke Free!
Zenith, congratulations on 3 months smoke free. This is an important milestone fantastic effort!
-
Notsmokinjo is 9 Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Jo what can I say? A beacon of determination and single mindedness. You are an inspiration and it is a pleasure to call you my friend. 75% of the way there, celebrate this milestone, it's the last time you'll see it!
-
Christinew3 is 2 months smoke free!
Congratulations on 2 months quit Christinew3, good job!
-
This or That game
1 pillow is plenty. Sleeping in hot weather, bed covers completely off or you need at least a sheet draped over?
-
Introsucktion
My life, I'm afraid I'm just about to give you the stupidest bit of advice. Try to relax about the sleep. I know it is a real pain while struggling with the early quit insomnia and all people adjust at different rates, but for me it lasted no longer than two weeks. The point? Well, really just to say it is temporary and passes. A couple of weeks after quitting I started sleeping better than I had done in years. No jumping out of bed at the first opportunity to get that desperate first fix of the morning. You will get there soon, in the meantime there is no harm in temporarily using ANOTC sleep aid.
-
chicks or sticks
3 Hmm usually. Heal thyself physician. ?
-
This or That game
That's easy below zero for nightly temperatures, easier to warm up rather than cool down. Daytime temperature above 35C or below 0C?
-
chicks or sticks
Jo, to turn the spotlight back on you for just a few moments. How often do you post a number before a Nope young lady?
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
6 Morning fine ladies of Quit train. ? 8 is easier to spell than Nope Jo.
-
This or That game
^^^ To be honest it doesn't really matter because usually if it is a chocolate dessert or any other than I'll go with the other option. Dark Incessant rain for months on end or no rain for months on end?
-
Tuesday 28th August 2018
Nope!
- chicks or sticks