Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sslip

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Sslip

  1. Sslip replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False, I used to, but not these days. More likely to have an old man nap part way through the day. TNP believes food supplements work (vitamins etc).
  2. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  3. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 Morning Fluffy. ?
  4. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 Then you are safe for the next 3 hours unless Reci starts working his magic. ?
  5. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 Good morning Quittrain! How are you doing G and Jo?
  6. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  7. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  8. My Life, the view is great! I committed early on in my quit to a fairly expensive trip of a lifetime on the basis the money I wasn't spending on smoking. Once I spent the money, I couldn't then go and spend it again. And here is the view I'm looking forward to at the back end of next month. I can't wait! But more than that I look around the friends I have made here and I am thankful to be on this journey with them. The more you put in here the more you get out of it and it is a true pleasure to see them doing well. So the view is good, climb on up.
  9. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  10. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Live bait
  11. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10 Yay stick counting is the way to go. Evening fluffy. ?
  12. Congratulations on 5 months quit Mattyboy! Good work and KTQ.
  13. Honestly, 8 months in I'm still not confident, but I'm doing it. It is getting easier with the passing of time, so one day soon will be the turning point.
  14. Congratulations on 2 years smoke free Dianecz! That is a great quit.
  15. Not sure, but there's a glass and a half in dairy milk and I'd bet similar in a galaxy. Why do adverts permeate the brain so much?
  16. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Not the wine o'clock news. No, sorry, that's too many words. Five o'clock
  17. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00 Good morning lovely ladies, hope today is treating you well. Hello again Quittrain!
  18. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14 I'm good thanks Fluffy, someone needs to bring you some chicken soup! Cures everything I'm told. ?
  19. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Dry wine
  20. Sslip replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Confuse
  21. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15 Fluffy, how's you? ?
  22. Sslip replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14 Hey Tammy, hope you had a glorious weekend and thank you for the best wishes.
  23. Because the name Scotland 36 inches was too much of a mouthful. Why would anyone want to square the circle?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.