Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cbdave

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cbdave

  1. Gday NOPE for me too C
  2. G'day count me in .....NOPE C
  3. Gday yep... still here. Closer than the wallpaper. born in September. Have lots of friends who were born on my birth date. We share a secret worry! Were our parents planning a pregnancy? Or were they drunk in that festive time? Chris
  4. Gday NOPE for me C
  5. Gday its NOPE for me C
  6. Gday NOPE for me C
  7. Gday its NOPE for me C
  8. G'day Jo Yourve got blue boobies and you have entered your 9th month. Somethinf is seriously funny here! C
  9. G'day jo you know that might work here in Oz! Pricilla Queen of the desert is always firmly in your mind. so it might work! Perhaps a respun version of its raining men? Chris
  10. Gday its NOPE for me C
  11. Gday NOPE for me C
  12. Gday NOPE for me C
  13. G'day count me in NOPE C
  14. Gday NOPE cause I can C
  15. Gday When I see an Actor smoking on screen these days I think to myself? None smoker... do they really look like a smoker? Are we seeing the whole smoking thing or a couple of pics of lite cig to lips etc... Or are they a smoker... a full time ridge didge. Addict? Me I'm not going to trust my luck for a screen shoot! I'm an addict. NOPE. Not Open Puff Ever. Who cares what the directors says... I care what we see as "normal" I did normal when I started. I achieved addiction without really trying. Sorry for me..don't be!. my life experieance.... you can't just pretend to be a part time smoker. get a lung full of smoke your on your way. C
  16. Gday its NOPE for me C
  17. Gday NOPE count me in C
  18. G'day world its NOPE for me C
  19. Gday its NOPE for me C
  20. Gday NOPE for me C
  21. Cbdave replied to Sonic's topic in Off The Record
    Gday
  22. Gday Not a great follower of politics but
  23. Gday NOPE for me C
  24. Gday NOPE for me C
  25. G'day I get to be normal... yep most people these days don't smoke. Do I have to say I'm an ex smoker? Do I have to admitt to bring a smoker for 40 plus years. NOPE... They wouldn't know... much less care! I know... you do too. our secret... a "never"smoker wouldn't have the faintest idea. Are "never" smokers the enemy? AbsolutelyNOT. They are what we would love the world to be. Never Smokers... C

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.