Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cbdave

Members

Everything posted by Cbdave

  1. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  2. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  3. G’day ANZAC day 2020 ..... at the bottom of the driveway
  4. G’day NOPE.........
  5. G’day Jo i think we’re all a bit saddened.... such a waste ....just doing thier job
  6. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe Morning walk ....Mangroves
  7. G’day sorry got this old lame dad joke
  8. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe Morning walk
  9. G’day Its a simple NOPE today my morning walk
  10. G’day Well the butterfly didn’t like it much either. He was in the web but not stuck fast cause of the dew. The spiders stuck too couldn’t move because of the dew. We eased the butterfly off with a coupla leaves and he fell to the ground. At first we though “he’s stuffed”, but the sun warmed him up and off he flys.
  11. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe Morning walk
  12. Gday so you wouldn’t like one of these.....?
  13. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  14. Cbdave replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    G’day still workn on that tan
  15. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe ( Sparra’s fart on me dayly walk)
  16. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  17. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  18. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe
  19. Gulp....
  20. G’day The old fart, the old timer. The part timer. Always ready to fill the gapes. Well that was 30 days ago and they are all gone from the manager to the apprentice. Im now it. Watch on stop on. The work loads not to bad. But it’s lots of hand washing and social distancing. Dealing with scared and lonely people. Lots of calls “are you still open?” “will you still stay open?” Yes I’m still here for the long haul. Home to my sweetheart at night. Decontaminate from the world outside and make her as happy as I can. Very conscious that she is home alone and I’ve at least talked to 10 people that day. Every week has changed so fast I wonder what the next week will bring? Chris
  21. G’day People are building positive memories that kids will have for ever. Next door went camping. Kids and dogs and a camping trailer in the front yard. Pork over an open spit. Fire pit sending sparks into the sky. The kids were tired and happy I recon
  22. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.... (replace Ever with Min Hour Day as required!) And can I add.... stay safe

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.