Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    And.... back to minus we go -1
  2. Ooopps.. sorry didn't think about the last letter..!! (Scottish ) Tablet
  3. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Going up. -5
  4. Cardi Hat or scarf
  5. Tiramisu
  6. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9 Get back to your holiday Ss..
  7. Too funny..... But so true... It's good to start your day with a laugh...
  8. Haha.. Drum roll The winner is... Ddddddddrrrrrrr Beazel...
  9. Raspberry jam
  10. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  11. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  12. Oooww.. I luvs my new middle name.. 1. I am wearing purple slippers 2. I am wearing purple glasses 3. I am wearing purple knickers
  13. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1.. Finished work then Joe..??
  14. And our came Adam Ant.. I put in my 80's luminous socks
  15. Hahaha.. Oooopps again.. Not having the best of days.. After I put on a peacock feather I took it off and stuck it in the machine....
  16. Yep.. you got it .. I can hear the bloody things calling me but so far I haven't caved in...
  17. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  18. I'm here too But i don't have fab picture
  19. Where are all the birds.....
  20. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  21. Haha..nope 1 is true After the snow deliveries couldn't get through and any that did people went into PANIC buying mode..!!
  22. Man
  23. And out comes a school desk I put on a peacock feather

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.