Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Nope that's true.. I can walk the hind legs off a donkey but if I try to run my legs start burning and feel like they on fire...
  2. Who put that poo there... No seriously thats not even funny Piri piri chicken
  3. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  4. Egg roll
  5. Really great advice given already, all I can add is geetarsteve please dig your heels in it is SOoooooo worth it and it does get so much better
  6. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  7. I love you to the moon and back
  8. Bowl
  9. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  10. Elbow out
  11. Mind over matter
  12. And out came 2 items of from the $/£/€ store I put in 4 AA batteries
  13. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  14. Ok... I'm back.. 1. I am so unfit I can't run the length of myself. 2. I am wearing purple socks. 3. I changed taco Tuesday to taco Thursday as I didn't have time to make them on Tuesday.
  15. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  16. What is this abomination you speak of honeycomb should only ever be coated in chocolate... Every self respecting sweet toother knows this.. Greggs steak and cheese roll
  17. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0.....
  18. Great to see you made it over hete at last Weegie
  19. Whoop whoop.. I got it.. but off to work and can't text and walk without taking passers by out... See us later peeps
  20. Ooopps.. I was thinking alphabetical.. so many games different , I still get confused Ice cream sandwich
  21. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  22. Good morn.. and a Fabulous Friday NOPE from me
  23. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  24. I'm still awake..... (just) Gotta be 2 beazel cos nobody could ever have more fabric than they can ever use...
  25. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.