Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  2. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  3. Headache
  4. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
  5. Will she share them with me too, I need some laughs?
  6. Oooowww that means your a bossy boots @WeegieWoman?
  7. You want a paddle with that dingy?
  8. Downers
  9. Don't know what it is but rum wins hands down every time (used to be a sailor in a previous life)....? Traveling by boat or train
  10. And out came a soaking wet llama.. I put in a viola
  11. 1.. who wouldn't... 2.. who wouldn't... 3.. is there that many good movies out there... I think 3 is the lie as some of them will be yours.... ?
  12. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  13. Poundally (I've gone and done a @Sslippy .... I made me on word up .. It's quite explanatory it's a pound alley (where everything is a pound) that's lost its e and squeezed up together for a wee snuggle... ) No need to thank me having it in the Collins is thanks enough...???
  14. Night stalker
  15. Alibaba
  16. Watercress..( not sure what the heck that is.. a grass possibly??)
  17. Does anybody else have one thumb bigger than the other..??
  18. Fruit of course..... Ugly fruit..
  19. Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh.. One numpty hitting the wrong key and my world is flung into chaos, with not a penny to my name...!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgģgggghhhhhhhh This is when I would normally be puffing my head off and being honest my first thought was "sh*t what the fooks happening, I need , really need a fag!!" But not in the early days desparado kinda way, more in the "oooww I fancy that salted caramel doughnut way" you know I can take ot or leave it, just a notion not a mental punch up... Anyhoo back to Aaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  20. We have a winner and he's starting to scare me ..!! 1.. True..I worked in Weybridge, Surrey met and became best friends with lea-ann from Newcastle and Kate from New Zealand.. 2.. True.. I worked on the Isle of Wight and met my other best friends Jane from sheffield and Martin from Dublin.. 3.. lie... though I was a baw hair away from moving over there when I was 18.. We have a winner and he's starting to scare me ..!! You're up @Sslippy.......!!!!!!!
  21. Strawberry... (are we doing fruit now or have I just made a right berry of this..??)
  22. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  23. Haha the grammar police can shove it up their ar*e... I'm here to quit smoking not take a lesson in english.. Compassion makes the person not the way they spell it...? And so I shall go back to my wondering anyone care to join me.... ????
  24. Whoop whoop Claire big Congrats on reaching the one year mark, hope you feel VERY proud of yourself as we are of you and thank you for helping shine the light on our path ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.