Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Oh right it's book and author not book or author ... Ooopps.. ☺
  2. No point me guessingthen is there..?? as slippy seems to know everything about said cakeballslice..?
  3. Slaughtered Daughter
  4. Overboard
  5. Boy band
  6. Murder Machine
  7. Puking in doughnuts
  8. Girth Carpet
  9. I don't know but do you think I would support a uk team if I did?
  10. I think they hear ya Jo ? Is it strange that the only ice hockey team I know is The Mighty Ducks..??
  11. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  12. Rainy Monday morning NOPE from me ??
  13. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  14. Lip or oris muscle (does anybody else think that is such a weird spelling every time I read it I read mus cle not mussel..?? Nope, just me, well mpt anymore con now ya do......?ok carry on ) Without an E somewhere that you store fresh produce
  15. Oh damn... promise me you won't tell her @jillar?
  16. Could it be because everybody is too scared to judge judge judy?
  17. C'mon @notsmokinjo, nobody's judging you so answer the question ?
  18. Float Bag
  19. Stand tall
  20. Side
  21. Help
  22. Straw hat
  23. Fleece Sheep

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.