Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Nope... going down -1
  2. Splinter...!! What did I miss..?? Pray do tell (cos I've no got the time to check it out.. )
  3. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Going down ? -1
  4. Do we know anybody who is an expert in virgins?
  5. Bit
  6. 3 is the lie.. you're off the booze or was that just last weekend.. Might I add, you have good taste in the spiced rum.. ?
  7. Square sausage, tottie scone and black puddin in a roll... ?
  8. We have a winner.. 1..True..After I finished work I took the weans to Taco Bell.. 2..Lie.. I didn't take the weans to a milkshake bar, I took them to a Gelateria to get a milkshake, Marathon is well good I might add..? 3..True.. I then took the weans to Krispy Kreme .. I then rolled them onto the train home ? Oh NOoooooo...You telling me I gave my hard earned (legal I might add) cash to some Glesga Kingpin...??????
  9. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Zeeeeroooooo
  10. Ok gonna fling mine in whilst I've got a min..? And because I didn't make dinner last night as it was fend for yourselves Thursday ??? 1. On Wednesday I took the weans to Taco Bell ... 2. On Wednesday I took the weans to a milkshake bar 3. On Wednesday I took the weans to Krispy Kreme
  11. Was it one but.. ??????????
  12. Well I don't care of if it is Friday the 13th I'm still With my NOPE ?
  13. I know... I know... I know.... I came on to do one .. haha..??? Can I guess..??? If so I'm gonna guess 1...
  14. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Zeerrrooooo ?
  15. Deadlier?? Wisteria
  16. Alligators Ate Apples Alluringly
  17. Wheel (of) fortune ?
  18. Patio
  19. Is the new one horror movies or am I being as thick as a coo's poos ??
  20. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Zeeeeerrrrroooooooo ?
  21. Another day another NOPE my friends ?
  22. X blower...... (get it ..????) Are you scratching your head at that one..? Spoil sport.. xiphoid
  23. Actually I've given you a double barreled middle name, do you like it ?
  24. Vu..... nah Varicose veins ?
  25. My ears are burning.. are you talking about me Jillar brownie pie?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.