Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  2. ^^^^ ooww bunny island in Japan, I luv it.. ?
  3. Haha... thought it was a pic from last year... but glad to know that you have some purple in your garden Jo..?
  4. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3 Why have you drawn a line Jo???
  5. Shower cap (yes I have one of those)
  6. Ok so I've got 2... First thought Pack (fags) Or 's plenty...
  7. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 Hi Andy... you speaking to me yet..???
  8. @Rosewothorne, lovely to see you , shame you have to work today though but every day is a great day to NOPE ?
  9. I was just about to ask how you are doing... Yep I know.. don't let it grow and for gawd sake smash up those rose tinted glasses and beer goggles, you've got a great strong quit going and the min you put them on you waken the bitch.. Keep batting doll.. keep batting.. ??
  10. Geez oh weegie... some idiot couldnt go a couple of hrs without a puff ...what a total numpty !! Glad to say I've never been that desperate, though used to clutch the fags after landing and running for the airport door .. hahah
  11. Oh My Giddy aunt.. They are sooooo beautiful Jo I luv luv luv aggis Sooooooooo much, but haven't got them (have planted them many times but think the pesky squirrels nick them) I've just got alliums... That's it I'm gonna plant more ?
  12. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 Hahahaha.. I have never been scooped up in my puff not even in my much, much, much lighter days..?????
  13. Score
  14. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 Haha..yeah something like that.. in reality he went to bed and I woke up in a pool of slabbers... ????
  15. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  16. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 Need to watch it again .. I got 5 mins in and fell asleep.. !!
  17. Whoop whoop @catlover 4 months is fantastic news, you have got a great quit going and on on a fabulous date too? Keep up the great work ? So me (Can you spot me??) and a few others are here patiently waiting for your next post in games...???? thanks for all the laughs in too..xx P.s. As you can see @Sslippy got distracted again..!!?
  18. Wow.....thank you so much everyone.. I luv you all....?? Can't believe I'm in double figures..... Hell yes I can and i am Sooooooooo fluffin proud of myself.. Proper thanks coming soon xx
  19. Whoop whoop.. 5 months into your quit that's fantastic news, keep up the great work...?
  20. Wow.. 5 years that's fantastic ?
  21. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 Morn slippy...? we got a fine ayrshire (the ish don't work) morn here too, though thunder storms due later..!!
  22. Cannibal ? Barbeque
  23. Fright night
  24. (S) table

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.