Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. (Bloody) Xylophone
  2. Now I'm a wee bitty late (what's new!!) but... Wow... Jo .. 8 months already, time really is flying by.... SOooòo Mega congrats on smashing 8 months smoke free Jo, you are an invaluable member of this board, always ready to be there for anybody in need, give advice and a shoulder to cry on even though you have more than enough on your own plate and I too am so glad I am traveling this road with you.. I love you hun and thank you for being you xx P.s I made you a wee cake to represent your personality... Colourful, sweet, crazy and beautiful ?
  3. Outside dunny acquired
  4. Venison (raw leg of)
  5. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Zeerrrooooo......
  6. NOPE Ooww it's a late one but I couldn't miss out on the chocolate action And I'm with you @notsmokinjo the only decent choccy is dark... But here's one for both ?
  7. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  8. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 Yep doing good Andy ?
  9. Wee fluffy me replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Thankfully a long time ago, longer than I can remember (touch wood) When was the last time you dressed up in fancy dress or themed?
  10. Congrats on 4 years smoke free ?
  11. Congrats on 5 months smoke free, keep up the great work ?
  12. Whoop whoop Give, congrats on 9 month, keep up the fantastic work ?
  13. Wee fluffy me replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    (Ooops forgot to answer..haha but yep same here Jo) False that looks way, way to sore for my liking.. TNP has had a haircut this month...
  14. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 Hi Andy how's you..?
  15. Congrats on 7 smoke free months, keep up the great work..?
  16. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Minus one
  17. I don't know Jo, I'm really crap at geography and don't know my ar*e from my elbow...!! Do you think we should ask Dorothy...?
  18. Foot long Athlete's
  19. Scottish midgies (did you know I used to be a midgie catcher?)
  20. Always really silly
  21. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  22. Soooo I'm sitting here thinking about our once in a century lunar eclipse and how thankful I am that the planets all aligned and picked me to be on this wee twirling ball at this time to see the blood moon in all its glory.... And how fantastic it was, and I didn't want to keep it to myself so I will share my picture with you lucky peeps... it was taken at the pinnacle of the eclipse....!!!!
  23. Yeah @notsmokinjo it starts in about an hour here full on by an hour and 45.. it is now battering down with rain and not a bit of sky to be seen.. bloody typical and they reckoned we'd see blood red mars too!!!
  24. Getting ready to join Miss Doreen in a glass of white whilst I ponder if I will see red or not..!! ?
  25. Oversized pineapples

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.