Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. right answer
  2. Wrong turn... If it's the one with the cannibal hillbilly types then it Scared the bejesus outta me... But then I hate horror films ..!!
  3. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  4. Hahahahahahaha.. The games a bogey.. Now, now... I was only pulling your leg @Sslippy... honest ? Anyhoo who in there right mind would put yellow chairs with a purple couch.? And why no mocha? Not very hospitable, are we... !! Nosey Nora.. I hate the gossips with a passion.......???
  5. Just do it..
  6. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  7. Well.... if I knew what I was to try harder I absolutely positively maybe could.. Could you be any clearer than mud ?
  8. You only get an Ooooo with typhoo
  9. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10 ... Sorry didn't see you there creeping jesus...!!
  10. Sh*te
  11. Guess who.....?
  12. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  13. That's my living room..!!! Lager louts.. or any louts for that matter...
  14. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  15. 10 Am no bein funny Jo but that looks like a cheap knock off...?
  16. Second sight
  17. Hmmmm ooofft I don't do mustard... What's your take on this one..?? https://goo.gl/images/ZAfrAH Jellied eels
  18. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  19. What do you class as garish..?? Harry potter and his wee wierd pals
  20. Dog poo ... the wee shites that they are ??
  21. Bay watch
  22. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -
  23. Nah... not in Cadbury chocolate, not over here they wouldn't dare...
  24. Stereo speaker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.