Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  2. Thought this was one of stewie,s...blimey bat...
  3. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Nil
  4. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1..morning peeps x
  5. I won't smoke today..no matter what !!!!
  6. I forgive you Reci...very confusing !!!!
  7. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
  8. Chicks have another great win...high five !!!!
  9. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Yaaaa...a nice win..good work PT x
  10. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19 go go go !!!
  11. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17.. Oh !!!!...for crying out loud..
  12. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17..nearly there PT x
  13. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15 indeedy xx
  14. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  15. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  16. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  17. Wow ..scarey ..it could have well been..my ankles were black..I looked like I had been battered with a baseball bat. They were so sore..within a few months of quitting ,they started to fade very slowly..I still have one dark area ,like a bruise. I say ...I have been left this ,as a reminder ..of what will happen ..if ever I'm a idiot and have that puff x
  18. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  19. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  20. Pic blip..trying to fix it ..ha...like I know what I'm doing ..fkuc ...
  21. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  22. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4..hi sonic xx

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.