Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Eating healthy is a great tool ,to have in your tool box... I wasn't that organised... I didn't have time to put a plan in action.. So good for you ...
  2. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1..
  3. Hello and welcome aboard... Congrats on the best decision you can make for your health... Becoming nicotine free is a great goal...and you are on the way of achieving this... Being smoke free is putting the E cig to bed too... We can help you reach your freedom... Stay close to the board.. Knowledge will be the weapon you will need to fight this monster... Read,read ,and read some more... If you havnt read the book Allen Carr the Easy Way to Stop Smoking ,I strongly recommended it....this book has helped millions.. I don't know anything about E cigs...I am a addict..so didn't want to swop one addiction for another.. What I do know is freedom ..is the most wonderful feeling ever....x
  4. Bump up for the newbies...this was the turning point for me..
  5. Don't smoke ...even if your arse falls off....my junkie brain took this on board ... There is no circumstance where its OK to smoke !!!!!
  6. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    I was going ....how fast ...
  7. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1..go get some sleep..I'm floating in and out today xx
  8. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3.morning ..who,s cheating..????....not us lovely chicklettes .nooooo
  9. I won't smoke just for today ..NOPE !!!!
  10. High five..one week is a huge achievement... I agree with the treats...they are so important...reward yourself for all your hard work... Well done ..keep going ...on to week two x
  11. When we quit..we have heaps more time to fill..feeding your addiction takes time... Soon enough you will start filling your time doing my h hesalfher stuff...walking is a great way to pass the time.. Your doing great x
  12. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Big fat zero !!
  13. Poor Boo..had a good pasting... Out numbered by the chicklettes...I do believe that trophy is ours !!!!
  14. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Whooooooo....great job ..ha....tough tit Boo
  15. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19..lol.
  16. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17 boo..stop it !!!
  17. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  18. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  19. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14 hi P T..
  20. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12.. Hope so this is so slow
  21. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  22. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  23. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  24. Lol..great post...it's the ride of your life !!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.