Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
chicks or sticks
12 I'm outnumbered !!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Daily counter, my journey
AK .....got to agree with all here ....wow....this virus stuff is deadly .... This is junkie thinking ....you have to protect your quit .( And you )....no matter what .... This sounds like madness mate ...you should think hard here .... Is it worth risking your life ....smoking and a virus ....wow ..... Unless you can trust yourself 100/% you won't be tempted to smoke ..I would,nt even consider it .....
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
-
chicks or sticks
-1....dam you sticks !!!!...... Rounding up a posse.......Morning !!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Our cbdave Needs Positive Thoughts
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Really great news !!!!.❤
- chicks or sticks
-
Our cbdave Needs Positive Thoughts
Sending fondest Love ,from the other side of the world .... Get well soon ...my friend ....you are a string cookie !!!! ❤
- chicks or sticks
-
Daily counter, my journey
-
Happy VE Day !!!
- Which sport is better....
- chicks or sticks
- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Aww Nooo.....how crap .... Please be gentle and kind to yourself ...sending good wishes to you ...and a speedy recovery.... Hate this virus !!!!- chicks or sticks
- Daily counter, my journey
All,s good ...Take in that lovely fresh air !!!!......- Daily counter, my journey
Yaaaa....High Five !!!!! How you noticed any changes ????.......can you smell stuff better ...can you taste food better ..... Has all the gunk gone from your tongue ....you know ..that horrible film that was always there .. This is what I first noticed !!!- Mona is Two Weeks Smoke Free!!!
- Daily counter, my journey
AK...go check out your Celebration Thread ....in the Celebrations..... The board has sent you messages...it might give you a much need boost of support...- chicks or sticks
- Which sport is better....