Everything posted by bakon
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
FREE To All New Members Who Register...
I will throw in free judgement on all selfies posted. And my advise to make you better at Just about any subject. Like Google without adds
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Doreen's 70th Birthday Bash!
- chicks or sticks
- The mighty chicks have scored !!!
Cheats- December Head Count ....Who,s sitting on the Train !!!
- chicks or sticks
- She's Here!
Congratulations big dummy. Sorry I missed all this.- JohnQ is Six Months Smoke Free Today!!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- sgt.barney is 9 years smoke-free
Man is that guy a dummy. He is so stupid he wins a window licker badge... Great job, grab a window seat....- I'm A Quitter
Quit giving him nookie and he will be nicer on the roof