Everything posted by bakon
-
I failed
All normal and your kicking ass
-
Quit Smoking Tool Box
I feel like I am back in the 60's or 70's. What crystal gets you laid.....diamonds of course.
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
-
Quit Smoking Tool Box
Coping is great until it removed responsibility for the action. Little rewards or redirection tactics. But when they aren't there the action needs to be acceptable still. Kids just need a smack on ass occasionally too. "Cope with that you...." Same with adults. Too much feel good hugs and unicorns with rainbows makes us soft and ..... Dare I say not responsible. It's not our fault, I ran out of gum, my job sucks, wife is a ...., car broke down. Like a real life country song. Like the idea as long as the end result is we control situation when reward is not present
- hola!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
hola!
Pants connection----- sounds like fun.
-
Andrew66. Who is he?
Not an axe murderer but I did marry a bitch and a one slut. And that's the nice things I say about them. Current Mrs is nice though. Andrew only list three things when 12 were asked for on how not to smoke. He won by having a wife, mistress and a girlfriend.
- chicks or sticks
- I failed
- Wondering about Wiley?
-
Faced a bit of temptation this weekend
Thumbs up
-
andrew66 has 10 months smoke-free!!
Great job
-
I failed
All good responses. First is want to quit. If you are ready to quit it's not as hard. If you half way it..... Second is nope. Third is realize it does get easier but is hard for first two weeks. For everybody. Reward yourself for where you are and each step you find as an accomplishment. Each day or every couple at beginning. Then weekly then monthly. It's hard work but nobody is going to treat you for it. Got to do it yourself. Start small and cheap and move up. Magazine at first. Or desert. Maybe a pair of shoes at two weeks. A car at a year. You pick. If I can quit. Anyone can
- chicks or sticks
-
Andrew66. Who is he?
And that reply is why nobody off the island understands anything you people are saying, even without the accent
-
Andrew66. Who is he?
What do you know? Islander with white t shirt. 3 short of 69?
-
Who is Sharonsiff
She got lots of info posted on her profile- but what do you know? Islander with a year today!
-
SharonSiff!!!! One Year!!!
ONE YEAR IS AWESOME- great job.
-
Tracey- the scope
Scone a dangler or is it the two buddies underneath ?
-
baffled...One Month to Go!! 11 months free!
I haven't seen her for little bit.
- chicks or sticks
-
Bakon Sighting
only cat on my bike would be stuck in tire tread. Box poopers I called number thinking this was way to get rid of them, not save them. (really have no dislike for cats, its the annoying owners)
-
Scooby doo -what do you know about Sue
yep- selfie please