Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beacon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beacon

  1. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  2. Happy Birthday!!! :P :P :P :P Meow
  3. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  4. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  5. She definitely favors you Ross
  6. OMG so cute!!!!! Beautiful eyes
  7. DD, wish we lived closer so we could go drinking
  8. Misery misery!! Feeling bleak generally. Wish I knew where I will be working and living. Hated the old job but job hunting is the pitts! I am also doing my taxes
  9. beacon replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    Fantastic!!!!!!It :D :D :D
  10. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  11. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  12. Cool. That should help you concentrate on something else, right? How did you get into ti?
  13. Hi Calos, welcome to the QT. I too first quit with a patch and I also kept a open pack of cigs in the house. I thought that keeping them around made me stronger, as in I can smoke when I want but I choose not to. However, I changed my min in a few days and threw them away. I found it better to try to avoid even looking a cigs and avoid people smoking in the beginning. Out of sight, out of mind. Now I don't care for the most part. Think about throwing the cigs away and keeping the promise note.
  14. Welcome Slow. :)
  15. Hi welcome. NOPE to me is the most important. No need to awaken the inner beast once it is in a deep sleep. In the beginning it may be yourself saying NOPE every few minutes. Never give yourself permission
  16. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  17. I can't imagine it is related to quitting but I am not a dr. Go get it checked out I think.
  18. beacon replied to joe's topic in Socializing
    Hi Joe, thanks for letting us know. I was concerned. Hope you settle down to a reasonable level of activity soon and come back to the game. :)
  19. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  20. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  21. Good for you! A strong woman, a survivor. I saw the photos of your hair too and it looks great.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.