Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beacon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beacon

  1. Happy Four Years Bumble Bee!!! BUZZZZZZ!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
  2. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  3. beacon replied to skillfulabbot's topic in Off The Record
    I guess it's time to meet some new friends? Sounds like it is hard right now. I think people generally have their routines and when you try to deviate from where you fit in their lives, it may be difficult. I left a job of 20 years recently and with that a large group of friends. I am trying to meet new people too so I am trying new things like some new classes, gym, meet up groups. As far as old friends from work, a few I will keep in contact while others will fade away. I keep trying with the few that I truly like.
  4. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  5. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00
  6. No shame in trying. That's what I believe. I have seen here and at the other board people try and fail a few times until they did quit for good.
  7. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  8. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  9. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  10. Well, I am glad to see some nontraditionally sized curvy girls included in your fantasy!
  11. beacon replied to Petra's topic in Off The Record
    I suggest that you bring it up and tell her you do mind. I know it is hard. I do this type of thing all the time too (putting others' feelings before my own) and I end up feeling bad. Yesterday an old friend asked to borrow a very large sum of money. I said no. I have lent money in the past to him and have not got paid back. I am not working and even though I have the money. I do not want to lend it to him. Now I feel bad as he sounded very needy and I care for him but I knew that if I did do it and he did not pay me back, I would feel very resentful and our friendship would end.
  12. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  13. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00
  14. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  15. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    =13
  16. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  17. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  18. I remember having a job :0
  19. beacon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  20. Good! Water zombies

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.