Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Talked to an old member

Featured Replies

I have REALLY no clue what her name is on the QT but she hesitant to come back, she doesn't believe she can do it... I wanna let you know I talked to her... tried to get her convinced... 
Don't wanna drop her name, she might not appreciate it but if Doreen could pm me I can tell we can gently give her some nudges???

Just hoping and thinkig

  • Author

Her name, or she's best known as Trish... I beieve she's been a LONG time of the train. How can we get her back guys?

Sooo glad you have put it out here EV...

The quit train will help anyone old or new...who wants rid of this terrible addiction

It's more sad to kill yourself slowly..than coming back after a long time away...

How about a shout to her on the main board from the members..?

Xxx

  • Author

Dunno if she visits, we can TRY???

Many will remember her?

I remember her, she helped me save my quit once.

 

The thing is, so many of us remember how it was before we were mentally ready so once that's in hand..... I would happily support anyone who wants to quit :)  

 

No trick to it, just don't smoke, no matter what...and let us hold your hand if you need it.

 

x

  • 4 weeks later...

No shame in trying.  That's what I believe. I have seen here and at the other board people try and fail a few times until they did  quit for good. 

No shame in trying.  That's what I believe. I have seen here and at the other board people try and fail a few times until they did  quit for good.

 

Your so right beacon...never give up trying..the next one...just might be your sticky..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.