Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GraceLove

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GraceLove

  1. I'm staying on both sites! :) Double support...sounds like a win to me. :)
  2. GraceLove replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  3. GraceLove replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  4. Wha?! Omg. My like button is going to be on FIRE!
  5. haha! We are like starving people! "Please sir, how many likes will I get today?"
  6. Me - "I have to smoke. It keeps me calm and stable." :huh: Me - "It's my ONLY vice. Everyone has a vice!" :rolleyes: Me - "I will quit tomorrow...." <--said this for YEARS. <_<
  7. GraceLove replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00
  8. It appears that game is far more serious than I realized. Watch out, boys! My - 1 skillz are legendary (in my own mind)!
  9. I've already committed to a year at another board and I will do the same here. I've had many months long quits in the past so I am not taking anythig for granted. I will not get complacent. I will NOPE every day. Thank you.
  10. So scary. I will never,ever smoke again.
  11. It's so sad to think that we smelled like that and didn't even know it! A while back I saw a VERY good looking man at the grocery store...as I walked by I was overwhelmed with old ashtray smell. Gag. He wasn't good looking to me anymore. blech!
  12. GraceLove replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19
  13. Interesting. My boss was just telling about this. He said it was fascinating. I'm going to check it out.
  14. GraceLove replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  15. GraceLove replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  16. GraceLove replied to Tink's topic in Games
    omelette
  17. GraceLove replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  18. Aw, Doreen! So sweet! Hooray, Edna! We are so proud of you! Congratulations!!! Enjoy a nice umbrella drink on that deck! :)
  19. GraceLove replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    You are psychic! Yes...I cried while watching 13 Reasons Why today. :( TPBM drank a beer today.
  20. Cool Hand Luke "I gave her my heart. She gave me a pen."
  21. NOPE!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.