Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

beazel

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beazel

  1. Would you believe just one 2 1/2 year old for 2 days and 1 night?
  2. All Apes Are Adorable
  3. beazel replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    wind fall
  4. How quickly does a grandparent recover from a sleepover?
  5. beazel replied to beazel's topic in Games
    I've lost my marbles
  6. It's good I'm too lazy?
  7. You eat light purple squash? BARRE
  8. Yellow-orange umbrella
  9. Is it bad that I didn't go back and read the last couple pages?
  10. The Thief and the Cobbler "Would you like the room where I first violated her mother?"
  11. beazel replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    angels
  12. I'm totally lost...can we change the subject?
  13. beazel replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    true TPBM has been to the zoo in the last year
  14. beazel replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    shot down
  15. beazel replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Raisins
  16. beazel replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  17. beazel replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  18. Congratulations on 3 months Ellen! Now THAT'S what I call a mother/daughter bonding experience!!! You girls rock!!!!!
  19. Good day for lazy I think that's just what I'll do Join me if you can
  20. beazel replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -20
  21. I'm Easy - Keith Carradine How was work today?
  22. beazel replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  23. beazel replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.