Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Parsley

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Parsley

  1. can anyone tell me why, I am receiving, as messages, posts from when I tried to quit and failed before? No explanation with them..... ominous and kinda eery
  2. Parsley replied to Parsley's topic in Celebrations!
    Thank you ! I am feeling g pretty happy!
  3. Parsley replied to Parsley's topic in Celebrations!
    Really has been a great day! Used to not be able to enjoy lunch with a friend this way....stressed figuring out how to end it so i could smoke. And even when she had to part early I didn't run off to smoke...I walked the square and bought some new tea at a little shop. Then back to work without hosing myself off with body spray and inhaling mints! I quit before but it was never this awesome!!
  4. Parsley replied to Parsley's topic in Celebrations!
    It was truly delightful! Nice walk also back to work!
  5. Parsley posted a topic in Celebrations!
    finally ! One month today at lunchtime!! celebrating at Panda Palace Chinese!
  6. Didn't smoke again today!! Yay!
  7. 3 cats 1 dog Love them all Side note ...son wanted turtle, we got a turtle.. son was 6 at the time. Fast forward thru grade school, high school, college, crazy bachelor years....mom keeps turtle, started in 10 gal.tank, last several years in a 55. from 20, 30 gal. Finally son settles down.....he now has said turtle Toka....alive and well! Son now 38!
  8. Okay thanks ! Will do that, when i am at home tonight My forever quit date was August 25, 2018
  9. Great suggestion! Thanks!
  10. Nearly a month! Havent figured the ticker out yet.
  11. Rain. Raining for a few days. No driving with window cracked, getting water inside No going in the station to buy cigs in the rain No going out in the rain to smoke to end up looking like a drowned rat No smelling like a wet cigerette after smoking in rain LOVE THIS!!!!
  12. Welcome!!!! You are in the right place!
  13. Right now? Going to bed again as a non smoker!!!! Yay!
  14. I truly am thankful! I am doing this!! After so many failures....this weekend was really really good! Really starting to enjoy my freedom! Thanks all of you!
  15. Being thankful for another no smoking day!
  16. I'm glad people take the time to post things like this because every one of them is so important!
  17. Re reading over and over, all of your replies....thank you to each and every one of you for taking the time to respond...
  18. Thank you,! You know the weirdest part is there was nothing going on last night that was stressful or anything else. In fact this week I've had a couple very stressful situations that I whizzed right through and was so proud of myself. I guess the only thing that matters is I got through it it doesn't matter why it happened.
  19. BIG...FAT...NOPE!!!!!!!???
  20. Thank you,! You know the weirdest part is there was nothing going on last night that was stressful or anything else. In fact this week I've had a couple very stressful situations that I whizzed right through and was so proud of myself. I guess the only thing that matters is I got through it it doesn't matter why it happened.
  21. There was no one reason, I just got overwhelmed like one of the first days and thought I cannot do this. So I went and took a bath, then I took a walk still convinced that might quit was about done. I did a few other things and went to bed still not convinced that I could do it. I can't explain the feeling I'm sure others have had it before. I have read and reread all of your responses and I thank you all very much, because I am keeping my quit!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.