Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Parsley

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Parsley

  1. I have been lurking on this board for quite some time , and I have learned so much . I have tried to quit so many times and failed just as many times . But thanks to this site, I am ready . I have so many reasons to quit and stay quit , but it is always been so difficult and I cave so easy . The things that I have learned from this site are things I never realized before . One of the biggest things I have learned is to look at quitting smoking and staying quit being a huge positive, way more than it is a negative .Looking at the whole picture of quitting, it is not what I can't do, but I don't have to do! I have loved reading all the success stories and how good life can be without smoking . I have read on other websites in the past and honestly , they would doom and gloom and depressing . All about how hard it is and the struggles . I know it will be hard and there will be struggles of course but this site points out the positive and is so encouraging and uplifting . My quit is tomorrow I really feel like I am ready . I will be waking up in a different place as we will be gone for the weekend and my normal surroundings and routine won't be there . And when I do come home Sunday I have all my ammo from reading here . I have a whole pile of distractions and ideas of things to do and healthy snacks to eat . But mostly and most importantly I have a whole different outlook on quitting now and I am actually looking forward to it . I cannot even begin to explain how this site has changed my way of thinking about the whole process! Thank you to everyone who contributes here it has made such a difference for me and I will continue to come here all the time !

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.