Everything posted by Nancy
- chicks or sticks
-
Time to send each other Cyber Xmas Presents !!!!!
For MQ...his own coffee farm...
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Time to send each other Cyber Xmas Presents !!!!!
Gee, thanks!!
- chicks or sticks
-
Frustrated
You don't need to explain anything to me. I was just confused, which I am sure you can understand.
- chicks or sticks
-
Frustrated
Abby, I am confused about your quit. Didn't you post here that you smoked recently?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Time to send each other Cyber Xmas Presents !!!!!
For Doreen, I send good reports and solutions from the doctors so that she can enjoy at least part of the holiday season!
-
Monday 4 th December 2017
- Time to send each other Cyber Xmas Presents !!!!!
Oh, they are stunning! Off to do some shopping!!- chicks or sticks
- Time To Form A Posse
Well, that helps! I don't understand how a person's mind can think it is okay to steal something someone else worked for!!- chicks or sticks
- Dee - Welcome to the Lido Deck Today!!!
Yay for you, Dee!! One year is major...let's party!!- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Tracey has Four
Congratulations, Tracey!! Four is fabulous and so are you!! Here are four puppies to help you celebrate!- Wee me is 4 MOnths Smoke Free Today, Dec. 1st!!
Yay for you, Wee me!! Four months is fabulous!! - Time to send each other Cyber Xmas Presents !!!!!