Everything posted by Nancy
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
New to Quit Train
Welcome, Edie. I also smoked for over 40 years. I believed I enjoyed and would never quit. What big lies I told myself! The only thing a cigarette does is relieve withdrawal symptoms for a few minutes.Once I understood that basic truth, I was dedicated to Not One Puff Ever. It was uncomfortable, even miserable at times, but you have to be decide to just get through it. Such a relief to be able to get on an airplane, go to a movie or concert, or even a business meeting or family dinner without having to worry about the next fix. You can do this!
-
Major Party Alert!
Woo Hoo! Love our Chrispy! Here is the pre-party...
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-18....don't blow away, Doreen!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Jan 2018 Roll Call
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Our DD..has her 4 years Quit Today !!!
So happy and proud for you, Jen! You are a shining example in so many areas. You continue to challenge yourself and nail them all! Hoppe you do something special for yourself, today!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- National Bakon Day
-
I don't want to smoke anymore. I can't take it.
Prayers going with you, Jon!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks