Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Still winning

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Still winning

  1. Your new normal won't be a bigger dinner plate. But it may be eating more often, I need breakfast and snacks which I never did before!! So I think to start it's like pac man, then it settles. I gained a fair bit of weight but did no exercise and ate junk tbh. Once I knocked that off and subbed snacks for fruit etc I stopped gaining. I think the trick is things you can pick at (strawberries, grapes, blueberries etc). I find it harder to lose weight whilst quit as before I'd just cut out most eating and it would fall off. Now I have to work a bit harder is all. However not eating puts me in a whole nasty "hangry" (hungry and angry lol) place and it's none too pretty!! Does this help? xx
  2. Massive congrats Mason!! Really pleased for you my lovely. Nope'ing away :) Good job!! xx
  3. They actually call it hell week!! Big congrats for 1 week smoke free, totally amazing work!!! Don't worry if you face tough days, embrace the sensation and say no more, and it allows you to move forward witha stronger quit. Facing those triggers down and staring them square in the eye day by day will carry you through. Massive congrats! xx
  4. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=plum+purple+hair+dye&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:%7Breferrer:source?%7D&rlz=1I7FTSG_enGB466GB468&biw=1140&bih=643&tbm=isch&imgil=XAoeyXDt0tbh-M%253A%253BuYzWCd8AUaPgJM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.pinterest.com%25252Fexplore%25252Fplum-purple-hair%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=XAoeyXDt0tbh-M%253A%252CuYzWCd8AUaPgJM%252C_&usg=__uJX52fU9FkxUTMfJjjYcUuo0Kx0%3D&ved=0CGAQyjc&ei=74FBVJbSKsiV7AapxoGgCQ#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=XAoeyXDt0tbh-M%253A%3BuYzWCd8AUaPgJM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fmedia-cache-ec0.pinimg.com%252F236x%252F30%252Fe8%252Fc2%252F30e8c24816ced03828af48cc88f2958d.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.pinterest.com%252Fexplore%252Fplum-purple-hair%252F%3B236%3B314
  5. I'm sorry she's going through bad times. Sending her strength for whatever she is facing. xx
  6. nhs by chance? Either way hugs. xx Nearly put fcuking in that sentence to keep on topic and it reads all kinds of wrong!!
  7. Happy birthday to my favourite dawg :) Have a good one Chrispy. xx
  8. Awww brilliant, lovin this milestone for you S. 1 month of freedom and my heartfelt congratulations to you for that :) Hope you are celebrating! BB x
  9. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    jac -19 me -20!
  10. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18 corrected
  11. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  12. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  13. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  14. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  15. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  16. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    erm I may of had a wine but Colleen -9 me -10 ?
  17. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  18. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8 Good work! 8 more sleeps here too,now if only everyone were talking to me.....lol Families are great!
  19. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  20. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  21. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.