Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Still winning

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Still winning

  1. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  2. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  3. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  4. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  5. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    sneaky russian! -7
  6. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    you done t?? lol
  7. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  8. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  9. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    jeez, we all use that one Bonnie ;) -2
  10. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  11. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3 One woman...can make a difference!!
  12. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  13. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    NOPE 9 :)
  14. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  15. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  16. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  17. Ohhh all inspired to re start my shabby chic'ing :) (Still wouldn't say no to a guru type visit though!!)
  18. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  19. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  20. So confused!! Why can't the men I pick work out what the f uck they want?! I am a strong woman. Only bloody pick me if you want a strong woman?! So if I'm talking to you...and you say just chill, you need to eat...I'm gonna see that you can't cope with my shit. It's fair, my life sucks donkey dick from time to time...but don't then bitch and whinge when I go quiet. I tried to **** ing talk you dickhead. Wish I was a pansy bird sometimes but I will always cope alone. dickheads, why do I always pick the f ing dickheads. I was utterly fine and just talking and got some random "talk down, pep talk". WTF. Arsewipeetwuntyfuckwit. Argh.
  21. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9 Blonde is over-rated - redheads are where it's at :)
  22. Hey Jeanne, waiting to hear from you my lovely? How's it going? x
  23. Julie.... Fabulous for 5 :) Really miss your writing, delighted you're enjoying your smoke free life which you've earnt! Damn dilemmas! So happy for you my friend and so greatful for your contribution to my own journey. xx
  24. I actually LOVE this!! essex, only about an hour away from me ;) You can be my guru lol??

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.