Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Still winning

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Still winning

  1. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  2. Still winning replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    oh my gods, be careful! The rest, lovin it. But then I am a hopeless romantic too :) Hey, does this mean the england meetup is knackered lol. x
  3. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  4. aha. Oooo not watched commitments in years!! Wanna watch it now!
  5. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  6. I prefer misunderstood :angel: Or maybe dirty :) :diablo: Lol
  7. Jeez is floppies an english language thing? I'm stunned. Still trying to work out what riode is though? Did ask nicely too. Think that's irish :) Even googled! Non the wiser, it's not ride which it suggested. New random thoughts, what is Sue saying? Only fair, I confused Ava with g'wan and Bakon with grassed up lol.
  8. Jeez I was late having kids but still love a drink...dammit...Chrispy, we all need holding now! Joking aside I am pretty naive here I guess. I thought the big issue was higher uniform costs! So I'm going with I'm 38 and yes, I cost my parents a few more quid nowadays when I need them. But I always need them. They are my safety net when I am unsure of myself. I have my own kids (offloaded for photo purposes) and I STILL need my mum and dad. Parents are a pain in the ass at times (as are kids actually lol) but we will never not need each other. Tis ok poeples. xx
  9. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3 I got the hump so no cooking lol.
  10. oh fcuking marvellous. The new "not mother in law" still hates me from when I was 17 and led her "baby" astray! Keeps offering lunches together to my Chris with me nowhere in sight! Trying to understand and not going well. How's ya fuc king luck that my ex in laws really liked me but their son was a twunt. Meh.
  11. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  12. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  13. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    bad buddy 6
  14. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    wtf - buddy? - you know how competitive I am?? Why would you do this to me lol. 5
  15. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 What's going on, where's me ladies at?
  16. nah...I bought them ;) And then Joe found them lol.
  17. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  18. 1 year is truly amazing and somewhere that feels so elusive at the start. Brilliant work, massive congrats Andrew. x
  19. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Sneaky russians! (Sorry watched snatch too many times lol). -2
  20. Perhaps I can help with the pain, after all you entertain me frequently via the swearing thread. God you're old! Crap, I'm a bit old too! At least you had a kid while you were pretty fresh/young to deal, as usual I was really late to the party! No 40 is not too old to have another baby. A soft top is always a good option :) Jokes aside. Do more of what makes you happy. The world needs more happy and contented folk in it. Immature is fine, growing up is pony and no good will come of it! Yeah, that's all I got for now :)
  21. Yes, yes it is bloody brilliant. I quit, you quit, we all quit here. More then that, as well as support I genuinely care for so many more people online now. and actually now in my head,I want to change the paul mccartney frog song to "we all quit together bom bom" haha.
  22. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  23. I think Sue may have a thing or two to say to her fibbing/inattentive quit buddy young fella me lad! lol.
  24. Hey Bakon, Child removed - mission accomplished :)
  25. Still winning replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.