Everything posted by Stewie
-
R !!!..2 months ...well done ..
Proud of you pig lover, well done babe. Keep it going!
-
It's Stewpots lido eve everybody yaaaaaa !!!!!
ALMOST THERE! :o
-
Weekend Warrior
I take that snow. I never saw snow in my life, im serious. Its always so hot and sunny in Portugal and it only snows in serra da estrela and other very high places.
-
Never under-estimate an education
If it werent for my health i would smoke like a chimney! I wouldnt mind the cost, smell or other implications.
-
It's Stewpots lido eve everybody yaaaaaa !!!!!
:D
-
Friday 31st March 2017
NOPE!
- Two. To. Go
-
Where is our Sonic !!!!
Come back baby we love you babe.
-
So... stinking... tired...
You rock. Keep on saying nope. Good luck with your projects. :)
-
Post a Song you Like
- Two. To. Go
I wish every member of quit train reaches the lido deck. It feels good! :D- chicks or sticks
- Thursday 30th 2017
- Two. To. Go
- Newbies..so you fell of the train !!
Ive been through so much this year and im still reaching the lido deck. Victory is possible. But beware, this addiction will linger for very long and you have to deny smoking. Just today i came out of a stressful 2 hour presentation and saw a woman smoking and i swear i could eat that cigarrete in a moment. Fast thought, easily squashed. I believe i will never be totally indifferent to smoking and have to watch my back for some years.- Wednesday 29 th March 2017
NOPE!- Just 3 days for our Stewie..
My body is ready!- 4 days for stewie !!!!!
I RULE! :´D- chicks or sticks
- Tuesday 28 th March 2017
NOPE!- It's Mother's Day
Yeah in Portugal is in May too. Still i gave my mom a hug. :D- It's a Countdown to the Lido Deck for our Stewie !!!!!
The dream is real!! :D- Monday 27 th March 2017
NOPE!- chicks or sticks
- Sunday 26 th March 2017
I know right? Early in my quit i used to read the whyquit.com 1 year testimonials and i couldnt believe these people managed to get 1 whole year going nicotine free and now its my turn and...its easy now. Barely think about it. Very doable and one the best things i ever did and such a boost for my self-esteem man. Youll get there pig lover, and then look back with pride and say "yep, that was the right thing to do" - Two. To. Go