Everything posted by Colleen
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- February Roll Call!
-
Bonfire for Beth
49,359-Ish for Beth
-
Our Precious Beth (Queen Greenlover) Has Passed Away
I am so sorry to hear this. Beth was quite the character and will be missed. I can only hope that she passed quickly and did not suffer.
- chicks or sticks
-
Saturday 13th February 2016
NOPE
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
I do have to say...
Welcome KarenLou :) https://youtu.be/nyIJo7VCdPE"]https://youtu.be/nyIJo7VCdPE
-
Bat Tuesday
I'm confused..resemble or resent? :p
- chicks or sticks
-
Bat Tuesday
You look just like Batman too :)
- chicks or sticks
-
So sad
Welcome to the QT :) Try not think of it as leaving a friend, smoking is no friend of yours, thats the addiction talking. Think of it as leaving a bad relationship. What friend would put holes in your clothes, steal your money and make you stink like an ashtray? Kick that so called friend to the curb. Instead of focusing on what you will be missing as a non-smoker...tell us what you are looking forward to as a non-smoker.
-
chicks or sticks
-15 All these big bad sticks...scary
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Daily exercise log for everyone :)
Well I was in a nasty car accident in January, so haven't done anything for almost a month. I have a second concussion on top of post concussion syndrome and a whiplash related injury. My bruises are gone and my tongue that I bit through is healed. The rest of me feels stiff i think from not doing anything. I started physical therapy today and made myself go to the gym right after and put in 15 minutes on the elliptical. Day one done and dusted...time to get my hair done :)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
From: chicks or sticks
You wouldn't understand :)