Everything posted by sherry
-
Just In Case you Think I have Lost the Plot LOL
Aw sweetie, I'm so sorry you have to go through this....as hard as it is now, i know you will come out stronger on the other side... lov you hun {{{{HUGS}}}}
-
Something I've been wondering... (hehehehe)
OMG now THATS what i call "know'n what you want and how to get !!" LOL!!!!! :lol2:
-
Something I've been wondering... (hehehehe)
yeah, see you're one of the "good guy's"....my hubby's one of those who thinks cats are only good for catch'n mice, otherwise i'd adopt everyone that came around... i've told him - him and cats are a like, ..... can't post his reply here.. but he wasn't happy!!!! :laugh3: ....... still think it's true though..... :spiteful:
-
Quitting tomorrow again
oh no,.. sorry it didn't work for you, maybe Nancy or Coleen or one of our other tech folks will come by and help out,..i'm no good to you on this i'm afraid
-
Something I've been wondering... (hehehehe)
ROTFL!!!, now thats funny!!!!
-
Quitting tomorrow again
if you go to "Socializing", Tracey just bumped the page that has instructions on the ticker that Nancy has up...look for "how to make a ticker tape" :)
-
AmberDawn1616 has 3 months!!
3 months gone by, supper congratulations to you!!!!!! :D :D :D
-
Everlyn....sweetie....
You're doing great Evelyn... keep going!! :good3:
-
Quitting tomorrow again
Hi there!! good to hear you're doing good today... I'm no help on the ticker, i had a LOT of help try'n to get mine up and running,.. but someone will come along and talk you through it , no worries there :) .. and you are SO right - it's a great motivator !!
-
Something I've been wondering... (hehehehe)
YAY! there's another example! very good! :laugh2:
-
Something I've been wondering... (hehehehe)
.. um, ... hmmm....ok then, thats an admission of some kind!!! (not sure which pot you're talk'n about, but thats OK, LOL!!!!!!!!) B) :rolleyes:
-
Something I've been wondering... (hehehehe)
aw,see thats how it should be, :wub:
-
How do you remove the smell of goat?
Have you tried tomato juice?it's supposed to work for skunk ...
-
JoyLovePeace has not smoked for...
10 months, YAY! well done! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
-
Something I've been wondering... (hehehehe)
yep,.... waiting for one of the men folk to offer up an explanation ... i wonder if their all in a meeting right now try'n to figure out how best to respond... or if they are just shell shocked that we know that (some) are like cats, and their tongue tied... cats got their tongue!! ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Something I've been wondering... (hehehehe)
"weird" I know, right?!!... :D you bring up another thing the 2 have in common - it's like the ones they know love them they ignore, and spend their time try'n to "win over" those who don't....go figure :huh: I wonder if Eve hadn't eat'n that apple would us women have been given "something" different to fall in love with - and men would be another pet to us... cats, dogs, birds, men (not necessarily in that order LOL!!! :laugh2: )
-
Something I've been wondering... (hehehehe)
Aw, Pip... well,... maybe it's not that they love hubby more then you...maybe they think he needs more attention then you (male ego an all that LOL!!!!)....your's are the "not all " I was talk'n about... :)
-
Something I've been wondering... (hehehehe)
well, sure, mom and poppy have a cat, (Frankie), my poppy thinks the sun raise's an sets on him! :) ... sooooo,man type person...why is it some of "your kind" say they don't like cats when there ARE similarity's ??Huh? why is that ?? .... I'll wait for an answer.... I have ALLLLLL day!!!..... :P ......... :whistle3:
-
Translations
buttermilk biscuits up top and eggs, bacon and biscuits with gravy below
-
Something I've been wondering... (hehehehe)
Why is it some men (not all) say they don't care much for cats? :prankster2: The two DO have some things in common after all... (again not all men/cats, but enough that it makes me say "Hmmm") Both only Want affection on their terms - then they want to be left alone. Both only Give affection when they want something- a scratch behind the ear- that "special" treat, then they can't be bothered till they want something next time... And of course there's the fact that they both occasionally "miss the pot".. :this: they should be best buds!! :P ......just say'n... :yes3:
-
Translations
then what do you call biscuits? as in biscuits and gravy ?
-
Translations
why is it when you talk you have your British accent,but when you sing you have an American accent? and what do you call cookies with chocolate frost'n?
-
MHK has 2 months!!
Great job make'n it to your 2 month mark, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :good3:
-
Jake1065 Has 3 months!!
Congrats on your 3 months... keep going, yer doing great !!!! :D
-
Justsomeguy has 5 months!
Sorry I'm late to yer celebration, ... CONGRATS!!! :D ... 5 months down, awesome!!!! I hope you did something fun to celebrate.!