Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Humbled

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humbled

  1. Happy Belated My Beautiful Saz!! - I was not really around all day yesterday - sorry I missed this!
  2. Marti you rock - so sorry I missed this yesterday was a crazy busy day for me - I am so excited for you!! Congrats!! :)
  3. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8 Hello All
  4. I wish I was in the Hamptons! Ice Skating at Rockefeller
  5. Going down the shore!!!
  6. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    trimmings
  7. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Not a chance and I couldn't be happier about it. TPBM Always Carves the Turkey on Thanksgiving
  8. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  9. It's a NOPE for me!
  10. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Nope - I can go fast in a straight line but can't stop - I roller blade though! TPBM Loves their job
  11. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Take me out to the ball game
  12. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Tractors
  13. Verrazano Bridge
  14. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Morning All 1
  15. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Both in their own regard - one created political culture and the other just created Utopian Worlds My Guess is DD would go with Sci Fi and choose HG Wells- Democrat or Republican?
  16. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Nope not this guy - I am a little OCD with certain things. TPBM is terrible with directions
  17. Congrats on 3 weeks MG!
  18. Way to go Jess - that is awesome - so proud of you - keep it going!! :)
  19. Congrats Evelyn - I am very happy for you -you are doing amazingly well!
  20. Good Morning all I will join you for some NOPE today!
  21. Humbled replied to Jenny's topic in Socializing
    Thanks! Cleopatra is her name.
  22. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    False I love flying - except when you have that strange passenger that drives you crazy! TPBM would rather make a sand castle over a snowman

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.