Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dentalfloss

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dentalfloss

  1. the last girl looks like she's in pain
  2. What? He was wearing a belt? I didn't even notice!
  3. Not your fb friend but pm me for my name if you want to be..
  4. I like to wear my bras too small. It pushes the girls up higher and makes em look bigger. :lol2:
  5. Think of all the bad things cigs cause. I also remembered a bad moment with cigarettes and replayed that over and over in my head when I started to crave or romance. I don't have to list the bad things about cigarettes, you already know those things but the bad moment I replay is when I smoked too many cigarettes and felt horrible. I hated that feeling and it helps to remember that.
  6. pottymouth state here! Yep, that pretty much describes me.
  7. Ponderosa is the best place for steak? You dont get out much, do ya?
  8. I feel ya. The men that hit on me either have no teeth or no job. Usually they are lacking both. :(
  9. Sitting at home watching American idol.
  10. I didn't read thru all the responses so forgive me if this is mentioned but what worked for me is looking at people suffering from smoking related diseases and every time a romance thought popped in my head I repeated my quit reasons and remembered the people from the videos. My conversation with myself went something like this A cigarette sounds soo good right now. Really? How does a giant hole in your neck from throat cancer sound? How does dying from a stroke sound, or worse NOT dying from that stroke and talking and walking funny or not being able to talk or walk at all. How about suffering through lung cancer? I had many reasons I used to unromance the cig and I ran thru different ones every time and sometimes I had to run through all of them but remember, you quit for a reason and if you start again you will eventually want to quit again and will have to fight from the beginning. Its always easier to keep going instead of turn back. I had to tell myself the above statement many times too.
  11. Thanks again!
  12. Thanks to everyone! I actually forgot it was 7 months today. I guess that's a good sign!
  13. Or maybe they were hoping to cash in out in the car.
  14. Of course there was a lot of men there. They want to be on the recieving end of their woman's hormones after seeing it.
  15. I found doreen!http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sCSfPHLbEDU
  16. Just keep noping and you will celebrate 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 months and so on. Great job Evelyn.
  17. Ok ladies, you all need to check out Paul Walker and Scott Eastwood. Sadly Paul died in a car crash but he was very easy on the eyes and so is Scott.
  18. They didn't even pick attractive people for the movie. In my opinion.
  19. I did read the book and it was ummmm...just ok. To be honest, I have thoughts pop in my head that are way more risqué that anything written in the book so the movie doesn't appeal to me at all either
  20. Ha, My dad would have a stroke if he had to pay todays prices. He quit smoking because cigarettes went from 20 to 25 cents a pack and he thought that price was outrageous. This all happened in that early 1970's
  21. You recognize that thinking now but think back to when you where smoking. I'm betting you defended smoking more than you care to admit. I'd just tell him that you use to feel like he does about smoking but since you quit, you've saw the light and discovered the truth.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.