Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

yogi

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yogi

  1. You are doing great Sandy! Two weeks is awesome! :D
  2. AMAZING NANCY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!
  3. Congratulations on 10 awesome months MQ!!!! Thank you for all you do here! You have done a fantastic job! :D
  4. CONGRATULATIONS ON ONE YEAR DOREEN!!!!!!!!!!!! SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Wow! Way to go JLP! Congratulations on 1 year! :D
  6. yogi replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    Great pics Action! And what a beautiful wife you have!
  7. yogi replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    I don't have photos but guess what I get to look at everyday? You guessed it........TOBACCO! I live in Kentucky on a farm and we lease the land to farmers. I must say though, it is very pretty this year.
  8. CONGRATULATIONS on 1 week John! Awesome job!
  9. yogi replied to yogi's topic in Socializing
    Thank you Doreen! And look at you! Are your bags all packed for the lido deck? So awesome! Congratulations! :music:
  10. BIG FAT "NOPE" FOR ME! :dirol:
  11. Congratulations Jen! 7 months! AWESOME! :good3:
  12. You did it! Keep it up! Congratulations well deserved! :yahoo:
  13. Keep it up! You are doing GREAT! Congratulations! :D
  14. Congratulations Justsomeguy! 7 months is awesome! :D
  15. Congratulations Jengelsnew on 11 months quit! AWESOME! :D
  16. :yahoo: What a huge accomplishment! Congratulations on 11 months Gemzee!
  17. yogi posted a topic in Socializing
    Thank you for your help everyone! I feel much better now! LOL :clapping: My smiley looks to be saying OMG! :laugh2:
  18. yogi posted a topic in Socializing
    :read: :wacko22: I am going crazy trying to get a ticker! :crazy:
  19. yogi replied to yogi's topic in Socializing
    Hi Jimmy! I don't see a box or anything like a pencil. Thank you for your time and help! I will just keep trying!
  20. yogi replied to yogi's topic in Socializing
    John Thank you for taking the time to help me with the ticker. I tried all with no luck, but thank you for your help! I will keep trying.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.