Having Trouble

yogi

I am having a hard time getting a ticker on my signature, When it gets to the paste part, the word "Paste" is not working. It is lighter in color to where it wont do anything when I click on it. Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you in advance!  :(

Oh dear! I thought you were having trouble... "trouble" :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

It took me ages to be able to paste mine... and at the end I just did it out of trying different links...

Hopefully somebody less technically challenged than myself will show up.

You have to have a ticker! You´ll love seeing it move! Onwards and upwards! :good3:

To go I could only find one which I bumped, not sure if this will help with the pasting though but might be worth trying those sites and then report back

Nancy is  whizz on the tickers so maybe Be to help once you tried the links

Good luck :)

I am having a hard time getting a ticker on my signature, When it gets to the paste part, the word "Paste" is not working. It is lighter in color to where it wont do anything when I click on it. Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you in advance!  :(

Yogi, are you using Internet Explorer as your browser?  You may need to switch to Chrome...

Yogi,

Here's a ticker for you:

qlc8ar2ni.png

If the info is right and you like it just copy the code, paste it in your signature field and delete two dots (1. Between U and R in first URL; 2. between M and G in first IMG), and then just save the changes:

[u.RL=http://alterna-tickers.com][iM.G]http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/q/qlc8ar2ni.png[/img][/url]

Or alternatively you can go to http://alterna-tickers.com/, create your own ticker and grab the second code, with square brackets.

I hope it helps. Feel free to ask! :)

• Like 1

Nancy,

I was using Internet Explorer. I tried chrome like you said. I was able to get the url pasted but not the actual ticker. I will keep trying. Thank you for your help!