Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

johnny5

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by johnny5

  1. Congratulations Cristóbal! You helped me out a lot early on in my quit. Great job on 4 years smoke free!
  2. Congratulations Babs :)
  3. Happy Birthday! :)
  4. Great to see you, Cris.
  5. i'm here :bye:
  6. NOPE - I will not smoke today.
  7. johnny5 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    19
  8. johnny5 replied to Runfree's topic in Socializing
    I'm here
  9. NOPE, smoking sucks.
  10. sigh, i guess this ?
  11. NOPE - I will not smoke today.
  12. During my last year or so as a smoker, I went through about 3 short periods of time when I tried to quit by vaping. I went back to tobacco after a couple of weeks every time. For some reason, I still missed the feel of smoking even though I liked not smelling like cigarettes. I also started to realize that I was actually vaping more than I was smoking. I really believe that I was taking in more nicotine when I vaped than when I smoked. I believe vaping lulls you into a false sense of security and is a horrible way to quit. Cold turkey or doctor approved nicotine replacement therapies are the way to go. Just my opinion.
  13. johnny5 replied to REZ's topic in Socializing
    i'm here
  14. I'm a fan, although I don't read his stuff as much as I used to . I did like On Writing. It gave good insights into King's writing process. The Shining is a good book to read. There are some pretty big differences between the book and the movie. King really hated Stanley Kubrick's movie version. I am currently reading Doctor Sleep which is King's sequel to The Shining. It follows Danny Torrance (the little boy) as an adult who is trying to help others in trouble with his powers. It is pretty good so far.
  15. NOPE Smoking sucks
  16. NOPE - I don't smoke any more.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.