Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. For the record, I'd eat it. An Englishman saying no to shepherds pie? Not a chance ;)
  2. Yes Tracey, just like my mum makes it ;) Never had it with A1 steak sauce though, lol... I am looking forward to the pictures. Head up girl, it could be worse - you could have burnt the house down. That would have been.. Embarrassing, lol
  3. Hello Abigail, I don't think I ever 'met' you over there, so I apologise for that. Welcome to here, where people love to quit smoking, and help other folks stay quit, no matter how you do it! So, you are at 1 month quit today? Massive congratulations to you for reaching such a huge milestone - so very happy for you! Look forward to getting to know you better! PS, love the avatar :)
  4. How are you doing today?!
  5. action replied to action's topic in Socializing
    What I dont understand is... football here is played with the feet (apart from the goalkeepers)... but your football, there is not much foot-to-ball action... why do you call it football, lol?!
  6. action replied to Sarah's topic in Socializing
    OK, good answer... What is the scariest thing you have ever done, and would you do it again?
  7. OK, tough love... This is what happens if you smoke!
  8. action replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Chrysalis... you need an avatar!
  9. action replied to Sarah's topic in Socializing
    What's you favourite scary movie...?
  10. action replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Amazing :)
  11. Jackie, you just made my day, you little superstar! I am so glad that you realised your mistake, and jumped right back on board - I couldn't be prouder - that tales a lot of guts ;) Here for you if you need me (((Jackie)))
  12. REZ does know that you are going to bring all the animals back to his house, right?! Seriously, Tracey!! I was worried there for a minute, but then I remembered how strong you are! You are a non-smoker, and I know that REZ will look out for you, too. Great job resisting, even if it was a bit of a close call.
  13. action replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Tracey, what the... should I even ask?! :blink:
  14. Thanks Sarge, that's really helpful. Going to have to have a look at the garden and see if we have enough space that gets enough sun! Will let you know if we decide to 'go for it' or not ;)
  15. Iulia... How are you doing today?
  16. Totally. Are you are not far off yourself ;) Gemzee, that weekend sounds great! Beacon, you are so close, too. I trust you both to reserve good spots for those of is following closely behind ;)
  17. Jackie, have you got your sh*t together yet? (in the nicest way possible) Please come here, and tell us something, anything - what is going through your mind - what can we do to help?!
  18. Sarge, I need your help...! (or anyone else who knows the answer) I've never grown 'food' in my garden before (at least, not on purpose). So now my wife wants a pumpkin patch... and advice on that? Sun or shade, how much space, when to plant, etc? I realise I am being vauge with my questions, but I really have no idea what I am doing here, lol. Thanks in advance
  19. Nothing to cheer you up like goofing around with your friends ;)
  20. action replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    This is just great - love you guys :)
  21. Smoking costs you precious time.
  22. action replied to Zelda's topic in Introductions & About Us
    Congratulations on the great news - sitting here reading it with a tear in my eye... ;) You don't know me, but your post has really struck a cord deep down inside me! I will do whatever I can to help you keep this quit, for your little unborn baby, and for yourself. Welcome to the train :)
  23. Smoking makes you selfish...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.