Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  2. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Balls, edit -3
  3. action replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3 Marti, you were -4, stop cheating and trying to distract us sticks! :p
  4. don't mess with Doreen :bb: :training1:
  5. action replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    Doreen, have you had a nap yet? You must be knackered!!
  6. That's the spirit!! So happy to hear this!!!
  7. Hey Roland, it is a great idea to put it all in writing - it really helped in my own quit. I don't know if you saw the 'blog' function, but some folks like to keep a diary going, so they can look back on ot later, and it also helps others, too - maybe you could give that a go?
  8. Way to go Sandy - excellent stuff!! 3 weeks is really special, because it can be a really tough time, and you smashed it! Proud of you, congratulations ;)
  9. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a really terrific day, and spoil yourself rotten ;) Please log in and tell us how you are doing - are you going to give yourself the best gift of all?!
  10. action replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    Nah I reckon mammy's hiding something - come on Doreen, spill the beans! :p
  11. This is it... I hope it is OK to post it. This is one smart Bug :) http://nonsmokingladybug.wordpress.com
  12. action replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    We love you too, so lets cheer you up with laughter ;) so, did anyone have a sexy dream about anyone else last night?! lol
  13. action replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    I'm not surprised you can't sleep, if when you do, you dream of wasps!
  14. Twilight Eyes in great too. And Phantoms is bloody terrifying! (don't watch the film with Ben Affleck!). Strangers was also good, but at nearly 800 pages, it's a bit of a slog ;)
  15. action replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    Aww Doreen... Massive hugs. I will send prayers
  16. OK guys, not sure who here likes horror/thrillers, but I just recently finished the following books for the second time... I freaking love them... The Bad Place - Dean Koontz Midnight Mass - F. Paul Wilson Just in case anyone was interested. About to start Castaways by Brian Keene - never read anything by him, but have heard he is good.
  17. Hi Roland, welcome and congratulations! You have made a massive steps by deciding to join an online support community - we will help you in any way that we can. There are some great materials here, and I would suggest you read, and watch as much as you can. The videos in Joels library are really exellent, and I was watching them just the other day - very helpful indeed. Look forward to watching your quit grow :)
  18. action replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    Oh, wow, agreed. Doreen - a really late one, or a really early one?
  19. action replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    LOL, that sounds terrifying!
  20. action replied to Leanna's topic in Socializing
    And pants in Canada being... trousers?
  21. action replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    Sue, are you trying to put ideas in my head for my next dream...?! Goodness, if you are all in my next dream, I might never wake up, lol :rolleyes:
  22. action replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    Your fitness posts are VERY inspirational!
  23. That would be a big NOPE from me too :) Susana, you usually beat me to it, where are you?!
  24. action commented on NayNay's blog entry in NayNay's Blog
    What a great blog. I can already see that you are going to fit in beautifully here - I think you were destined to find us :)
  25. action replied to Leanna's topic in Socializing
    Love it. Tell us what she thinks ;)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.