Everything posted by El Bandito
-
FRIDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER 2015
nope
-
I've just leased a condo. I have no idea what I am doing.
When you are 100% happy being single... Someone will come along and screw it up for you :D Has ever been thus.... Condo. Cool.
- chicks or sticks
-
Everyone forgot I quit!!!!
There can be no disputing that you are (in island speak) completely barking. Up the tree. Round the bend. As a box of frogs. You are a nutter. But You are our nutter. In turns incomprehensible, rough tough and macho and even (quietly) supportive. Congratulations Officer Dibble.
-
Mom..cant you just smoke again
Keep marching.
- Bakons POLL
-
Everyone forgot I quit!!!!
Quit what?
- chicks or sticks
-
THURSDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2015
NOPE
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-12 Thanks RF - need to write some more actually...getting lazy!
-
Im never drinking again.
I say....all too hot for me in this kitchen... Cup of tea and a biscuit my dear. That's the ticket. Nurse! Where's the cold towel and darkened room? I need to lie down.
-
OVER, NOT UNDER.
Wow. Angry bear. This kinda stuff doesn't get to me. Lucky, I guess.
- chicks or sticks
-
Evelyn has NINE!!
9! Fantastic work Evelyn. Congratulations.
-
Not too old
Treating with plenty of warm sun and cold beer....getting better!
-
Allen Carr saves the world.
Great book. The key to my understanding for sure.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
TUESDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER 2015
NOPE
- chicks or sticks
-
Not too old
Definitely Too old to.... Saturday, tried to lift a tiny little Japanese car. I had let the front wheel fall off the driveway and hence beached the car. Felt the muscle in my forearm unravel.... Ouch. Too old for this Sh!t....now wearing lots of ice and a sling, eating lots of ibuprofen and trying not to cry like a 5 year old..... :o
-
Monday 21 September NOPE
nope