Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

El Bandito

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by El Bandito

  1. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  2. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Boss is an Ass. Burying the dog... Bakon. Write a blues song...we'll be rich!
  3. Addiction is tough. We have all been there - and escaped. Often not with ease. Those that think the way that Beth describes are thinking..... like we thought. We come here to be reminded. Reminded we are. KTQ
  4. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    zero
  5. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    zero
  6. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  7. El Bandito replied to jimmy's topic in Celebrations!
    Huge congratulations to both of you! Well done. Fiesta time in Cleburne!
  8. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  9. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  10. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Easy Porky. Tough day at the office. Lay off the money changers, we are all really cute and cuddly :unsure:
  11. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  12. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  13. I don't miss them - I smile and think of them as being happy and quit... if they need us - the train will be here even after we are all gone.
  14. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  15. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  16. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  17. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Run 'how to' courses The Motorbike Midlife Crisis Trimester 1. how to identify a bike that will only work 10-15% of the time and after much manual labour. Trimester 2. how to accurately and colourfully describe Japanese motorbikes Trimester 3. how to live hard (while maintaining a healthy diet and good skin) It's looking good Porky. Where do I sign up?
  18. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Uno
  19. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Diplomatic corps?
  20. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Yeah Baby TWENTY!
  21. Search me Porky. Lost. As ever.
  22. Hey Cheri. Your ticker, your choice. Its the internet. Your real name might be Dave for all I know. Quitting is about committing. It is about overcoming the mental addiction, about escaping the prison that we have built for ourselves. For me, the key to quitting was understanding that cigarettes did NOTHING for me. The key was realising that the cigarette after a meal did not enhance the enjoyment, that it was possible to enjoy a coffee in the morning without a cigarette. There were times when I really wanted to smoke a cigarette. I remember one justifying to myself that I needed one to cope with stress of quitting smoking...... Really.... When the illogical craves were winning, I relied on brute force and ignorance...and on that little thing called accountability. How could I cheer people on here? How could I offer advice and help if I was still smoking a cigarette every Sunday morning? I lost two 9 month quits over the years. Each time, I did not try again for several years. That's destructive and depressive. Each time that I lost a quit, I did so by ......taking a few drags. You came here and put your hand up. That takes commitment and guts. Well done you. Repeat after me... Not One Puff Ever. Just for Today. Repeat daily.
  23. El Bandito replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.